So I gues this got started an hour before the event but being West Coast, starting here at 5 am is bad enough so here we go...
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? "Rainy" California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Oh my, I grabbed so many favorites, but realistically based on what I might get through, I think
these take the lead... Sorry, I cannot choose just one.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? The watermelon I have cut up into cubes...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am a night own so I didn't fall asleep unitl 3 hours ago...so this start is going to be a bit slow until I wake up... Wish me luck!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? This is my first. I am curious to see how much I can read and how long I can last. I hope to make a good dent into my reading pile.