So it is that time again. It begins. I am doing this from a hotel room (every spring lol) about to face a crazy busy weekend and still squeezing this in.
**Note** I will probably mostly be on twitter or goodreads but will sometimes update here. Possible pics on instagram pending challenges
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I hope to make good progress in Ted Dekker's Circle series.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?Well I am stuck in a hotel room so my food is Very limited but ptobably the bad of sugared shredded wheat bites. Filling munchy that I can take my time with! That or the Summer Sausage and cheese I have.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I am currently earing a unicorn pj se and unicorn socks. Does that say anything about me? lol
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I already am. Normally I don't get up until about 10 minutes before this starts. THis time, I actually fell asleep at a decent (ish) hour and got up 1/2 hr before I need to begin. Actually time to answer these and make tea!