For a bit about what this is go check out Michelle at Because Reading or to understand what I am setting this up as check out my first post. Basically if I have it crossed off, I finished it this past week. Items in red are a week old and now "past due." I Spaced a bit under each catergory before adding new tasks for the week. Old tasks carry over until completed. The exception is the fun spot at the bottom. Those aren't red as there are no expectations for completion. Just a stronger focus over other fun things.Blogging
Catch up and finish Parajunkee's New Year challenge
- Write/post 2 reviews (Did one)
1 Discussion Post (meme styles don't count)
- Get STS post up to date
- Catalog all December/January ebooks I have received/purchases onto Goodreads shelf.
- Check Netgalley/Edelweiss to see if I missed any titles I cannot live without (I haven't so far this month)
- Another 2 reviews
- Discussion Post
- Finish getting Archive, Genres And Guest Interview pages up to date
- Catalog 100+ books I own
Finish Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
- Finish Eragon (made progress)
Finish A Promise is Forever
- Read Sierra Jensen series Bks 1-4(made progress in bk 1)
- Start Sierra Jensen Bks 5+
- Read The Fiery Heart (started)
- Read Open Minds (started)
- Start Happily Ever After
- Start Son
- Start Ashley Bell
- Start You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
- Read 8 manga
- Read Sierra 5-8
- Start Sierra Miller 9+
- Finish Son
- Finish Ashley Bell
- Finish You're Never Weird on the Internet
- Start Day 21
- Start Rebel Nation
Scrub/Organize Fridge/Freezer Clean and organize all cabinets, inside and out Scrub and wipe done countertops and EVERYTHING (ie small appliances, cookie jar, etc) on them
- Windows-inside/out and blind cleaning
- Spot scrub door, walls, etc
- Detail scrub floor and trimboard
Straighten kitchen pantry and spice cubby
- Reorganize under kitchen sink now that I have some items to help there!
- The Clothing and Closet Project
- Sort all clothes, get rid of clothes that do not fit or no longer wear.
- Organize and put away (MUST FREE UP space)
- Re-organize linens
- Fix broken dresser drawers 2x
- re-organize husbands clothes that suffered from drawer loss
- Clean off and organize office desk
Start a to-buy list for items needed/highly wanted for house (cleaning supplies, organization tools, Fix-it items, etc) and a mass grocery list
- Clean up library
- Pick up game mess when shelf fell.
- Sort through shipping envelopes and boxes, weeking out what I don't need.
- Get all books on the shelves in their proper homes
- Vacuum Rug
- Deep clean Bathroom
- Sink & Counter clean, put away and scrub
- Organize & clean all cabinets, shelves, drawers-Weed out what we don't need or too old, straighten and organize for optimal use
- Re-create storage area under bathroom sink
- Shower/Tub scrub down
- Light fixtures, clean and replace dead bulbs
- Spot clean wall, clean all areas where hands touch
- Window-inside and out plus clean blinds
- Floor and trim board scrub
- All other less pleasant aspects of bathroom cleanup
- Living Room
- Ceiling fan
- Scrub door, switches and spot clean walls
- Carefully clean tv, stereo, game consoles, etc.
- Be sure all movies and games are properly organized
- Clean out all clutter
- Clean windows inside and out plus blinds
- Clean the couch
- Clean floors and rugs
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
- Play/Finish Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper video game
- Play/Finish Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the end like it did years ago)
Watch the Original Bride of Frankenstein movie Finish playing Carnival Fair
- Finish watching season 3 of Switched at Birth
- Finish watching Death Note anime
- Watch Song of the South (now that I finally have access to it)
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
- Watch the rest of the original Frankenstein movies
- Finish the last season of The Dead Zone
Other things I completed this past week:
- Finally got one of our wedding pictures framed and up on the wall. We've been lazy about getting any blown up for this but now we have a few up!
- Took down Christmas lights from the outside of the house.
- Introduced husband to the Evil Dead movies (plus Army of Darkness). He thought Ash vs Evil Dead was based on video game. He had no idea of the movies!!
- Other things, likely not worth mentioning-So I won't :)
What is on your list or what did you accomplish this past week?