This was such a neat concept for sharing what I am doing and also a level of accountabilit . Our wonderful host uses it for blogging and real life. I will step it up slightly and be adding some fun goals as well (such as watch x movie, play a game,go to x place, etc). So some are real tasks, others more goals/things I like to do. Next week I will share how I did and share my new goals.
Before we go into this weeks goals, please understand that I have undertaken a mass spring-cleaning of my entire house, basement, yard, etc. Cleaning and organizing (with what I have to organize with-no major shopping at this time) top to bottom, in and out!So how detailed a space takes can either speed me ahead or hold me up.
Also, please note that I am very good at having more goals than is practical. I am okay with that as long as I make a good dent. With that, here we go!
To do by Next Tuesday (or make progress with)
- Catch up and finish Parajunkee's New Year challenge
- Write/post 2 reviews
- 1 Discussion Post (meme styles don't count)
- Get STS post up to date
- Catalog all December/January ebooks I have received/purchases onto Goodreads shelf.
- Check Netgalley/Edelweiss to see if I missed any titles I cannot live without (I haven't so far this month)
- Finish Blood of My Blood by Barry Lyga
- Finish Eragon
- Finish A Promise is Forever
- Read Sierra Miller series Bks 1-4
- Start Sierra Miller Bks 5+
- Read The Fiery Heart
- Read Open Minds
- Start Happily Ever After
- Start Son
- Start Ashley Bell
- Start You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
- Read 2 graphic novels
- Scrub/Organize Fridge/Freezer
- Clean and organize all cabinets, inside and out
- Scrub and wipe done countertops and EVERYTHING (ie small appliances, cookie jar, etc) on them
- Windows-inside/out and blind cleaning
- Ceiling fan
- Spot scrub door, walls, etc
- Detail scrub floor and trimboard
- Straighten kitchen pantry and spice cubby
- Reorganize under kitchen sink now that I have some items to help there!
- The Clothing and Closet Project
- Sort all clothes, get rid of clothes that do not fit or no longer wear.
- Organize and put away (MUST FREE UP space)
- Re-organize linens
- Fix broken dresser drawers 2x
- re-organize husbands clothes that suffered from drawer loss
- Clean off and organize office desk
- Start a to-buy list for items needed/highly wanted for house (cleaning supplies, organization tools, Fix-it items, etc) and a mass grocery list
- Any other house work I can!!!
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
- Play/Finish Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper video game
- Play/Finish Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the end like it did years ago)
- Watch the Original Bride of Frankenstein movie
- Finish playing Carnival Fair
- Finish watching season 3 of Switched at Birth
- Finish watching Death Note anime
- Watch Song of the South (now that I finally have access to it)
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
I guess if I do a bunch on other/extra stuff I might met you know. This is my first time doing anything like this so I have no idea what to expect. Do you like the Just for fun idea? How specific should I get in tasks and sharing what I plan to do (in any area)? Anything you think I should do or focus on soon?
What are your tasks?