1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Splintered by AG Howard
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Red vines and the homemade pasta salad that has a large variety of foods in it.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I just got back from my first beach vacation and had a blast! The only thing is I used up a lot of energy might effect the readathon for me today.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Last time was in April and we had way too much going on that day. It was also my husbands one a year kite festival we volunteer to help. So trying to balance the two events was way too much and wore me down quickly. Today reading is my only focus .