Okay I oopsed yesterday. I had day 13 scheduled to post but it didn't. I hit 'save' instead or 'publish.' So my error now means that once again I am combining days.
Share a Blogger Horror Story
I think one horrific experience I had was learning of Picasa and seeing all my blog pics on there so I started deleting them from the site, not realizing I was deleting them from my blog. Suddenly my blog was empty! Talk about panic. I was just a few months old and first impressions were critical! I never was able to replace all images even as I didn't have anything backed up yet. Foolish Newbie Blogger...Needless to say, lesson learned.
Blogging Wish List of 2014
- To inspired readers to look into different books.
- To get a new blog layout. I am working on learning HTML but I still see so many amazing blogs that I am envious of their pages, sidebars, etc.
- To go to BEA or other large Con. I cannot afford it this year but being this is a wishlist here you go! :)
- More active followers, commentors on this blog
- Print Arcs being offered/sent from publishers. I want them to want me to be involved. :)
- To REALLY connect with a couple other bloggers. To make some real friends. Even it is is just online (emails, chat, skype, etc) through this business.
- To read several AMAZING books this year that I utterly love.
- To co-host a blog event/hop
- To exceed my reading Goal on Goodreads!
So there they are. Some big, some small.
This was the end of the New Years Eve Challenge. In case you missed any here are the other days:
DAY 1: My Blogger Resolutions
Day 2: My Pros and Cons of blogging.
Day 4: THE BOOKS OF 2014 I WON’T MISS.
Day 5: The worst book of 2013
Day 6: Best book I read of 2013
Day 11: TBR Shelf: How Many?