These are some of my top websites that aren't about books
1. Facebook-To keep up with friends, old classmates, etc. Plus a few games (Treasure Madness, and Ghost Tales primarily)
2. MyAnimelist- While I can and do list manga here I also track my anime, discuss anime, games, etc and get great recs. I also use MyDramalist for my Asian dramas that I love.
3.Pinterest- Love finding craft or recipe ideas, cute images or even just tips, tricks or wishful ideas for around the home. And fandom tracking too!
4. Netflix-I spend way too much time here, adding things to queues, watching shows and movies.
5. TVshowtime- This makes keeping track of shows I watch, want to watch etc really simple. Love knowing exactly where I am at. Plus voting for favorite characters, fun chats, etc.
6. Youtube-Music videos, web series', random videos, etc.. Good times!
7. May- Great blog for anime
8-AniGamers- Video games and Anime and Japanese Pop culture. Happy place to be.
9- Pogo- Gotta have a few sites to game on :) Great variety of games to play solo ro with friends. Love the weekly challenges!
10. Pottermore-It's actually been a while but I really want to check it out since it has been re-done.