So I got through a lot of my books last week! YAY! Proud of myself there. I even read one book not shared here.
This week I added very little. My focus is on reading, reviewing and trying to change this up a little bit for June. The list is looking the same, week after week. I am thinking of maybe setting dates I want them done or removing old goals, done or not, something. Not sure quite how I want to play this out entirely but I want to change it a little at least.
So next week, expect some changes! You may not even see what I did this week, I don't know.
Blue=What I have completed
Altercations or notes are in Purple.
As always, especially on reading and fun, I will often do things not listed here as well, just because I feel like it! Gotta have some spontaneity in life!
Blogging or Book related (not reading)
- Write/post 17 reviews (got 2 up and posted)
- Finish getting Archive, Genres and Guest Interview pages up
- Catalog 1575 books I own
- Catch up on comment responses for 2016
- Responding to all comments made prior to 2016
- clean up social media and other blogging follows and likes so
I actually find the content for those I really have a true, regular
- Organize Goodreads shelves for TBR, owned books and kindle
- Organize Manga bookcases
- Go back and add links to all edelweiss reviews.
Visit/comment of 55 posts/videos/etc from fellow bloggers/vlogger Mental Health Awareness Readathon!
- Start prepping Summer reading list
- Redesign this post for a slightly fresher look in June. Remove things that are not so practical to do at this time.
- Read Ashley Bell
- Read Rebel Nation
- Finish Ready Player One
- Finish The 5th Wave
- Finish Golden Son
- Read Eldest
- Finish The Gateway through which they came
- Finish Black
- Finish Steampunk
- Finish Inkdeath
- Finish Gameboard of the Gods
- Restart Nameless
- Finish Lost Tribe of the Sith collection
- Finish Jesus the One and Only study (progress)
- Finish Dungeons and Dreamers
- Re-(Skim) Read Viral Nation
- Re-read the Walking Dead Compendium 1
- Read Pride and Prejudice
- Read By fire, by moonlight
- Read Daylighters
- Read Little Women
- Read Black Moon
- Read Submissive Fairy Tales
- Re-Read The Book of Three
- Read My Heavenly Hockey Club Vol 1
- Read The BFG
- Finish Pure
- Read books 2-3 of the Landover books
(Read Book 2)
- Finish Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
- Read Unhinged by AG Howard
- Read The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (progress)
Finish My Hero Academia Vol 4
Read Finding Audrey by Sophia Kinsella
Read The Dark Side of Innocence by Terri Cheney
Read Stop Walking on Eggshells by Mason Kregen
- Read Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King
- Read Nisekoi Vol 15 (Progress)
Read One Punch Man Vol 6
Read The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch by Neil Gaiman
- Read A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forest
- Read Faking It by Cora Carmack
Read Devil in the Details by Jennifer Traig
- Read World Trigger Vol 10
- Read The Heiress and The Chauffeur Vol 1
- Read Rogue Wave
- List All console video games
- List All dvds
- Go through all vhs tapes (I still have over 500!) and get rid
of those I do not LOVE or cannot replace--make a list of those I
want for dvd.
- Clean all other blinds/windows in the house! (Progress)
- Clean car-inside and out
- Thoroughly clean laundry, washer/dryer machines and
surrounding area to have proper laundry station in basement (our
washing area is in an unfinished basement so it gets messy with
Replace any light bulbs, fire alarm batteries, etc as needed in the houseNeed to get new fire alarm system soon. Batteries aren't fixing it. All lights replaced with High Quality LED lights
- Sort/organize PC games (downloads and discs) and list them.
- Go through online bookmarks/favorites. Categorize and clean
- Go through items in the loft. Find homes or get rid of items
- Trim Grass around trees and fence edges (Huge project as it
is a 1/2 acre lot) (progress)
- Weed out flower bed
- Re-wall, paint, trim and generally put bathroom back together
and thoroughly clean and organize if for a fresh look! (progress)
- Clean basement stairwell and surrounding area.
Secret Sister shopping
Create master grocery shopping and supply list
- Go through pantry. Clean and organize by expiration date and food type.
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the
end like it did years ago)
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
- Watch Soul Eater anime series (Progress)
- Catch up on Supernatural Episodes (Progress)
- Find and start a new Korean drama (these are so addictive) by
at least 2 episodes.
- Play Bloodrayne
- Catch up on Game of Thrones episodes
- Catch up on Once Upon a Time Episodes
- Catch up on Bones episodes
- Play some Sims
- Check out Asylum: Dark Descent (game)
- Finish Cutthroat Kitchen episodes Err...there are many more
episodes than I thought...this could take awhile... (progress)
- Finish Leverage series (Progress)
- Play Epic Mickey 2
- Watch the One Piece dvd have from Netflix
Watch Pay If Forward
- Play some World of Warcraft
- Play Duck Tales