I am still behind on my blogging but am trying to get caught up. Major computer issues are not helping. However, I changed my task up a bit there and did a heavy focus on visiting other blogs this past week. Over 350 blog posts visited and commented on about 1/2 of them! Mostly Top Ten Tuesday meme posts, but still. Since I like to leave comments specifically related to their post and I try to pay attention to details, that is a lot of reading on one week for posts!
Still, need to find a better, more healthy balance there and not sure how to do it. Reading was so-so this week but I did read a few manga that I didn't expect to get into but distractions happen... But I did get my library re-organized, picked up, pulled out books to get rid of, found new homes, got some bookends and completely re-organized my library room. That was HUGE to get down. So now I hope to more easily focus on other areas.
Red=Past Due by this date
Blue=What I have done since late week
Black=Not Due or New.
Blogging or Book related (not reading)
- Write/post 11reviews
- 7 Discussion/other Post (meme styles don't count)
- Finish getting Archive, Genres And Guest Interview pages up
- Catalog 944 books I own
- Catch up on comment responses for 2016
- Responding to all comments made prior to 2016
- clean up social media and other blogging follows and likes so
I actually find the content for those I really have an true, regular
Shelf/organize books in library room
Make/find 4 sets of bookends
- Organize Goodreads shelfs for TBR, owned books and kindle
- Organize Manga bookcases
- 2 reviews
- 1 discussion/other post
- Catalog 100 books
Go through Netgalley/Edelweiss for new titles
- Read Sierra Jensen series Bks 6-12
- Read Ashley Bell
- Read Rebel Nation
- Finish Ready Player One
- Finish The 5th Wave
- Finish Golden Son
- Read Eldest
- Finish The Gateway through which they came
- Finish Black
- Finish Steampunk
- Finish Inkdeath
- Finish Gameboard of the Gods
- Restart Nameless
- Finish Lost Tribe of the Sith collection
- Finish Jesus the One and Only study
- Finish Dungeons and Dreamers
- Re-(Skim) Read Viral Nation
- Read Xisle
Re-read The Heir
- Re-read the Walking Dead Compendium 1
- Start Pride and Prejudice
- Read By fire, by moonlight
- Start Daylighters
- Read Six Points of Light (progress)
- Re-read Splintered
- Read Little Women
- Read Black Moon
- Read Submissive Fairy Tales
- Re-read Magic Kingdom for Sale-Sold!
- Read 7 manga/comics
Pick up game mess when shelf fell. Get all books on the shelves in their proper homes
- Ceiling fan
- Scrub door, switches and spot clean walls
- Carefully clean tv, stereo, game consoles, etc.
- Clean windows inside
- Deep clean floors and rugs
- All console video games
- All dvds
- Go through all vhs tapes (I still have over 500 in the
basement!) and get rid of those I do not LOVE or cannot
replace--make a list of those I want for dvd.
- Clean all other blinds in the house!
- Clean car-inside and out
- Thoroughly clean laundry, washer/dryer machines and
surrounding area to have proper laundry station in basement (our
washing area is in an unfinished basement so it gets messy with
- Replace any light bulbs, fire alarm batteries, etc as needed
in the house
- Make Video Game Jar
- Make tv show Jar
- Sort/organize PC games (downloads and discs) and list them.
- Go through online bookmarks/favorites. Categorize and clean up.
- Go through items in the loft. Find homes or get rid of items as needed/possible.
- Buy and install new bath/shower unit. (2 week project)
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the
end like it did years ago)
- Finish watching Death Note anime
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
- Watch finish 1 other anime series (or season if long)
- Catch up on The Walking Dead episodes
- Catch up on Supernatural Episodes
- Find and start a new Korean drama (these are so addictive) by
at least 2 episodes.
- Play Bloodrayne
- Finish season 4 of Switched at Birth
- Catch up on Game of Thrones episodes
- Check out Disney Kinect Adventures
- Catch up on Once Upon a Time Episodes
- Catch up on Bones episodes