So I am finally feeling better and started to get things done. Not a lot of blogging or read but real life. After being sick so long, so many real life tings fell to the side and I had to play catch-up this past week. But I did alright overall.
I got the house picked up, made some cookies and have been getting a bit too addicted to playing Treasure Madness on facebook again. I have a few days of VIP status there right now so that is my free time for the next few days lol. Love this silly click game!
The push for this next week (besides the above mentioned game) is blogging, my closet and finishing up some books by the end of this month. I always have had too many books going and it has come to bite me in the butt, so to speak. I want to start March off on a bit cleaner slate. I doubt I will catch up on them all but every page closer helps!
- Write/post 7 reviews -(got 2 up)
- 3 Discussion/other Post (meme styles don't count)
Get STS post up to date Catalog all January & February ebooks I have received/purchases onto Goodreads shelf.
- Finish getting Archive, Genres And Guest Interview pages up to date
- Catalog 594 books I own
- Catch up on comment responses for 2016
- Write any 2 posts (reviews, discussions, thoughts, other...non memes/giveaways!)
- Responding to all comments made prior to 2016
- Go through Edelweiss and Netgalley for new titles I can't live without (but stay smart about requests!)
- List another 100 books I own
- Write another 3 posts
- clean up social media and other blogging follows and likes so I actually find the content for those I really have an true, regular interest in.
- Read Eragon (made progress)
- Read Sierra Jensen series Bks 4-12 (read Bk 4)
- Read 8 manga (read 4, 1/2 through the next)
- Read Ashley Bell
- Read Rebel Nation
- Finish Ready Player One
- Finish The 5th Wave
- Finish Golden Son
- Read 3rd book of Troubled Times series
- Finish The Gateway through which they came
- Finish Black
- Finish Steampunk
- Finish re-reading Losing It
- Finish Inkdeath
- Finish Gameboard of the Gods
- Read 2 manga
- Restart Nameless
- Finish Lost Tribe of the Sith collection
- Finish Jesus the One and Only study
- Finish Dungeons and Dreamers
The Clothing and Closet Project
- Sort all clothes, get rid of clothes that do not fit or no longer wear.
- Organize and put away (MUST FREE UP space)
- Re-organize linens
- Fix broken dresser drawers 2x
- re-organize husbands clothes that suffered from drawer loss
- Pick up game mess when shelf fell.
Sort through shipping envelopes and boxes, weeding out what I don't need.
- Get all books on the shelves in their proper homes
- Vacuum Rug/carpet
- Light fixtures, clean and replace dead bulbs
- Window-inside and out plus clean blinds
- Ceiling fan
- Scrub door, switches and spot clean walls
- Carefully clean tv, stereo, game consoles, etc.
- Clean windows inside and out plus blinds
- Clean the couch
- Deep clean floors and rugs
Clean off and organize office desk, dust Go through, declutter desk cabinet and drawers File all papers Clean out old papers from Filing cabinet Shred old papers Clean up anything on the floor
- All console video games
- All dvds
- Thoroughly clean and wash front porch, including cleaning grill and patio set
- Go through all vhs tapes (I still have over 500 in the basement!) and get rid of those I do not LOVE or cannot replace--make a list of those I want for dvd.
Mow lawn-with a 1/4 acre backyard & a month of rain, this is going to be quite the task
- Clean all other blinds in the house!
- Clean car-inside and out
- Thoroughly clean laundry, washer/dryer machines and surrounding area to have proper laundry station in basement (our washing area is in an unfinished basement so it gets messy with dust/dirt fast!)
- Go through basement pantry, Clean, organize and sort
- Replace any light bulbs, fire alarm batteries, etc as needed in the house
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
Play/Finish Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper video game
- Play/Finish Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the end like it did years ago)
- Finish watching Death Note anime
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
- Color at least 2 pictures (1 done)
- Watch finish 1 other anime series (or season if long)
- Catch up on The Walking Dead episodes
- Catch up on Supernatural Episodes
- Find and start a new Korean drama (these are so addictive) by at least 2 episodes.
- Play Bloodrayne
- Play Evolution Worlds
- Finish season 4 of Switched at Birth