For a bit about what this is go check out Michelle at Because Reading or to understand what I am setting this up as check out my first post. Basically if I have it crossed off, I finished it this past week. Items in red are a week old and now "past due." I Spaced a bit under each category before adding new tasks for the week. Old tasks carry over until completed. The exception is the fun spot at the bottom. Those aren't red as there are no expectations for completion. Just a stronger focus over other fun things.
This was not my week. I didn't do one iota on my blog. I did visit a few others and was social on twitter but blog posts or improvements? Nope? Housework projects? Nope-barely kept up with the basics. I have come down with a nasty, nasty cold that has led to bronchitus. I feel crappy. So I have been lazy. To top it off, crazy weather has my sinuses not knowing how to react so I am stuffy as heck ans since on antibiotics I can't take anything for the sinus issues! Gah!! So lazy week, not much has changed since the last post.
This month, I want to continue to focus on my "spring cleaning," hopefully moving out toward the yard and basement soon. Also, in reading my focus is shifting to finishing older books I have started but never finished (usually because I have had to return them to the library and never checked them back out. Well, I want to get them finished this month!
- Write/post 4 reviews
- 2 Discussion/other Post (meme styles don't count)
- Get STS post up to date
- Catalog all January ebooks I have received/purchases onto Goodreads shelf.
- Finish getting Archive, Genres And Guest Interview pages up to date
- Catalog 200+ books I own
- Write/post 2 reviews
- 1 discussion/other (non meme post)
- Update "about me" and policy page
- Catalog another 100 books I own
- Read Eragon
- Read Sierra Jensen series Bks 2-12 (read bk 2)
- Read The Fiery Heart
Read Open Minds Read Happily Ever After
- Read 2 manga (read 1)
- Read Ashley Bell
- Read You're Never Weird on the Internet
- Read Rebel Nation
- Finish Ready Player One
- Finish Invaded
- Finish The 5th Wave
- Finish Golden Son
- Start Eldest
- Start The Rosemary Spell
- The Clothing and Closet Project
- Sort all clothes, get rid of clothes that do not fit or no longer wear.
- Organize and put away (MUST FREE UP space)
- Re-organize linens
- Fix broken dresser drawers 2x
- re-organize husbands clothes that suffered from drawer loss
- Clean up library
- Pick up game mess when shelf fell.
- Sort through shipping envelopes and boxes, weeding out what I don't need.
- Get all books on the shelves in their proper homes
- Vacuum Rug/carpet
- Deep clean Bathroom
- Sink & Counter clean, put away and scrub
- Organize & clean all cabinets, shelves, drawers-Weed out what we don't need or too old, straighten and organize for optimal use
- Floor and trim board scrub
- Shower/Tub scrub down
- Light fixtures, clean and replace dead bulbs
- Spot clean wall, clean all areas where hands touch
- Window-inside and out plus clean blinds
- All other less pleasant aspects of bathroom cleanup
- Living Room
- Ceiling fan
- Scrub door, switches and spot clean walls
- Carefully clean tv, stereo, game consoles, etc.
- Be sure all movies and games are properly organized
- Clean out all clutter
- Clean windows inside and out plus blinds
- Clean the couch
- Deep clean floors and rugs
- Clean off and organize office desk, dust
- Go through, declutter desk cabinet and drawers
- File papers
- Clean out old papers from Filing cabinet
- Shred old papers
- Clean up anything on the floor
- All console video games
- All dvds
- Learn about and stalk my OTSPSecretSister and start shopping!
- Thoroughly clean and wash front porch, including cleaning grill and patio set
- Go through all vhs tapes (I still have over 500 in the basement!) and get rid of those I do not LOVE or cannot replace--make a list of those I want for dvd.
Just for fun --Not expected by next week-but will simply be done when they are done but I do want to make progress each week. While there are many things I could add here I will simple stick to my focal points for the following week.
- Play/Finish Sherlock Holmes Vs Jack the Ripper video game
- Play/Finish Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure
- Play/Finish Kingdom Hearts (if it doesn't glitch on me at the
end like it did years ago)
- Finish watching season 3 of Switched at Birth
- Finish watching Death Note anime
- Watch Princess Tutu anime
Finish the last season of The Dead Zone
- Color at least 1 picture
- Watch finish 1 other anime series (or season if long)
- Color a picture
- Catch up on The Walking Dead episodes