Praise for Rebels John has a lot of potential (especially for someone so young) in that he sees the flaws in this society. He wants to be like George Washington and knows a lot about the manner in which a government should be run... Highly recommended. ~Amazon Review
"My mother is a superior cook and gardener, she can make anything grow and anything taste good, she is a genius. Because of that, I had better nutrition and so this gave me a leg up when it came to endurance. It has been many years since the State has taken over and very few people remember even how to grow their own gardens and what nutritional value means, that’s obvious based on what the school now defines as lunch. Then there is the edge that my father gave me, being a mixed martial artist. His father had been a second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and had created his own unique style called Reality Based Street Fighting. He had been relentless in training my father and, in turn, my father had been relentless in training me. At first, I thought this to be child abuse but as I grew older and my skills became better, I realized that this training may save my life one day".
TENS LIST with Scott and Judith:
As a husband and wife team, you must spend a lot of time together between personal time and working on Rebels. What are 10 things you have done (or do) together that you both enjoy?
10. Late night trips for Ben & Jerry's ice cream
9. Cooking together
8. Going for a drive
6. Going to the movies
5. Watching MMA fights (I meaning Scott would not recommend the other husbands to do this, your wives may pick up some unexpected moves! Then they will try them on you later!)
4. Sparing - (I once had my wife put me into a choke hold for practice purposes that wasn't a good idea. I found out that she fights real dirty! I later told my dad that his training in this area needed work since Judith was much more dangerous than I had ever expected.)
3. Working out (Scott works out, Judith likes to watch). Scott trained Judith once she had to go the chiropractor that is why she only watches now.
1. Talking (We spend hours every day just talking. It's our favorite thing to do together.)
Blog Tour Giveaway $25 Amazon Gift Card or Paypal Cash Ends 12/29/13 Open only to those who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code or Paypal Cash. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Giveaway was organized by Kathy from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer http://iamareader.com and sponsored by the authors. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. a Rafflecopter giveaway